Welcome back! Okay, I am picking up where I left off. Tall Girl Travels 2.0 is on it’s way...seven months late. I’m not going to apologize, it is what it is, but I have been Tall Girl Traveling all over the world in the last seven months. I have taken lots of pictures, been to lots of places, and have experienced the world beyond what I could have imagined….and it’s only been seven months. This is the year that I turn 30, it was the year that was the year of my wildest dreams, and I can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store.
2014 took me to 10 different countries. TEN. You read that totally correctly.
1. Japan (clearly I live here, but there are some amazing sites)
2. United States of America (home country, but I am still a tourist in my own country)
3. Indonesia (Bali and Lombok)
4. China/Hong Kong (I know this is incredibly controversial, but technically it’s the same country)
5. Thailand (Phuket Sailing)
9. Austria (Vienna and Salzburg)
10. Hungary (Budapest)
I am not sure how, or if it’s even possible to surpass where I travelled this year, but it’s been an amazing ride. I did a Contiki trip through China for 12 days, sailed through the islands of Phuket, Thailand with Intrepid Travel, ate cheese fondue in Gruyere, Switzerland, walked the canals of the Netherlands, drank my body-weight in beer in Germany, saw the hills come alive in Austria, and walked two sides of the city in Buda and Pest.
It’s been an incredible year. More details to come.